Thursday 3 July 2014

Drake cancels Wireless Festival 2014 appearances: Kanye West to play at two London dates instead

The Toronto rapper has been forced to cancel his headline slot due to illness

Drake has pulled out of headlining this weekend’s Wireless Festival in London and Birmingham.

The Toronto rapper had fallen ill earlier this week and his doctors have forced him to cancel his performances.

The “Take Care” star sent the following message to his fans apologising for the disappointment: “To my beloved fans, it truly breaks my heart that I won’t be able to perform as planned at Wireless and Roskilde this weekend.

“I got sick a few days ago and although I am on my way to bouncing back, my doctors have made it clear that I am not physically fit to fly or deliver the performance my fans expect and deserve from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment