Monday 23 June 2014

Tonto Dikeh: I’m dropping an explosive album with D’banj soon


Even as many think Tonto Dikeh getting signed to DB records is a joke, she still wants her fans to keep their fingers crossed for a big surprise! Oh yeah?


Yes...PokoLee spoke to Hip TV about how she feels being signed to D'banj's record label. According to her, she can't explain how it happened because the deal just worked itself out. 


"I feel great, honoured, overjoyed about db signing. I don't know how it happened, it just worked itself out!", the excited actress cum singer said. 

About what her fans should expect she said, joining the label has changed her improved her because she can't even believe she's capable of what D'banj could bring out of her. 

"I don't think my fans are expecting what I'm about to give to them because I didn't even expect what I'm about to do too."

About coming out with an album soon she says, "there will be an album, explosive, coming out soon. we're not joking at all".

No comments:

Post a Comment