Friday 11 July 2014

Khloe Kardashian admits Lamar Odom cheated during their marriage as romance with French Montana heats up

French Montana and Khloe Kardashian celebrate her 30th birthday at TAO bistro on July 4 in Las Vegas.

Khloe Kardashian gets candid on camera about Lamar Odom's infidelities during their marriage.

In an exclusive clip for this week's episode of "Keeping Up with The Kardashians," broadcast on E!, the 30-year-old reality star confirmed that her husband of four years lied and cheated on her while they were together.

When Khloe filed for divorce in December 2013 it was wildly speculated that Odom had been unfaithful to her. But the clip marks the first time she has ever been vocal on the topic.

"Do you know the interviews he's doing?" Khloe asked older sister Kourtney. "Saying that being married to me were the best years of his life and that he is now wearing his ring."


"F--k your ring," she said. "You were wearing it when you were f--king someone too.

"The way I was living is not a way to live!" Khloe continued. "I kept in hiding every time there was something going on. I would have to lie, or conceal, or cover up, and I'm so over it."

"Let me tell you something," she confessed. "Last year on my birthday I lied to everyone because I had to lie and say I was with my husband when in fact my husband was missing with another girl...I was alone and lied to everyone."

Well, that certainly wasn't the case this year for Khloe's special day.

The starlet turned 30 on June 27 and celebrated with her new man, French Montana.

Things look to be really heating up between the cozy pair as Montana just shared an up close and personal pic of a popular asset of Khloe's — her behind.

"He is just funny. He's light and it's easy," she told Us Weekly of the rapper during her birthday bash July 4 in Las Vegas.

"That's what I need right now. It's fun. I like how he's always happy. Smiles are infectious. They're contagious. I like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment