Saturday 28 June 2014

T-Boz Responds To Rihanna's Twitter Shots

T-Boz Responds To Rihanna
A month ago, veteran pop group TLC made some remarks about pop stars these days wearing little to no clothing, with a subtle shot at the main culprit,Rihanna. Rih Rih, ever the outspoken individual, took to Twitter to throw the TLC girls under the bus and expose them as hypocrites. She even went so far as to make her header an image of the TLC groupmates topless, to help prove her point.
"Every time I see you you don’t have to be naked," T-Boz said initially. "It’s hard for us to say anything because any time we do, they say, 'Oh TLC must be jealous’, but I call a spade a spade."
Although TLC didn't respond to Rihanna's Twitter jabs, T-Boz has now spoken out and said she just doesn't do Twitter beefs.
"There was just her exchange. I don’t do Twitter beefs. I’m a grown ass woman. Okay? You want to holla, you know where to find me. It ain’t hard. It ain’t hard AT ALL and you know what I mean," she said for the TMZ cameras.

know where to find me. It ain’t hard. It ain’t hard AT ALL and you know what I mean," she said for the TMZ cameras.
Tags: t-boztlcrihannarespondsbeef

No comments:

Post a Comment